4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape from the hustle of the Las Vegas strip and enjoy a half-day scooter tour of the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Choose from a morning or afternoon trek, then explore the canyon, passing through desert landscapes, red- and buff-colored rock formations, and sandstone and limestone cliffs that reach elevations up to 7,000 feet. All entrance fees plus the use of a helmet, bottled water and a pickup and drop-off from select Las Vegas hotels are included.
- Enjoy a scooter tour of Red Rock Canyon
- Choose between a morning or afternoon departure time
- See breathtaking desert landscapes and rock formations
- Scooter and helmet provided
- All entry fees included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This a fun alternative to a bike tour without the physical exertion, all while seeing some of the most stunning scenery in Las Vegas!
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Shuttle stops are at select hotels. Please note your hotel, so we can provide you with the closest shuttle stops. If your hotel was not noted at the time of reservation, the default shuttle stop is at Treasure Island at 8:35am.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All drivers must have a *valid drivers license from their state or country (provisional or permit licenses are not permitted)
- MUST HAVE good balance on 2 wheels and currently rides bicycles
- Maximum weight per scooter is 250lbs
- Must be 5'2" or taller
- Not recommended for people that cannot confidently ride a bicycle on public roads
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red Rock Scooter Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
How do I arrange pickup for the Scooter Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:Complimentary pick-up and drop off are available at most major hotels on the Las Vegas Strip. After confirmation, please contact the local operator at the phone number on your ticket to arrange transportation.
Typically, how early before the tour start time is pickup for the Scooter Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:You’ll be picked up anywhere up to 1 hour before your tour start time, so you must be ready and waiting at your prearranged pickup location.
Is the entrance fee to Red Rock Canyon included in the Scooter Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:Yes, your admission into the Red Rock Canyon NCA is included.
How long are the stops made during the Scooter Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:Each stop is about 10-15mins…enough time to hear fun facts about the Red Rock Canyon area and take beautiful selfies.
Are there restrooms along the way during the Scooter Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:Yes, there are plenty of bathroom stops throughout your Red Rock Canyon tour. You won’t have to go more than 30 minutes or so between stops to find a bathroom.
Are there height/weight restrictions to participate in the Scooter Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:The manufacturer's weight restriction limit is 240lbs total. All drivers must be at least 5'2" tall.
Are there age restrictions for the Scooter Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:To drive the scooter by yourself, you’ll need to be 18 if accompanied by your parent, and 21 otherwise, with a full and valid driver’s license.
Do I need a driver's license to participate in the Scooter Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:Yes, a valid driver’s license from your State or Country (motorcycle endorsement not required) is mandatory for all drivers.
Do I have to wear a helmet during the Scooter Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:Yes, you are required to wear a helmet for your own safety. As an added bonus, most of them have flames on them so you’ll look super cool and go faster…
Can I bring my own helmet for the Scooter Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:Absolutely. Helmets are provided, but if you have your own and would like to bring it, you’re welcome to do so.
How should I dress for the Scooter Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:Dress for the weather. Closed-toe grippy shoes with laces or straps are mandatory. Long pants are recommended. Also, consider gloves and a jacket/sweater or other cold-weather gear for winter-time riding.
What should I bring with me on the Scooter Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:Bring your camera or binoculars to take in the view! Sunglasses, Lip Balm, Sunscreen, and a hat are good for sunny, Las Vegas days.
Is food provided/available during the Scooter Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:Water will be provided, but no food, so bring snacks if you like.
Can I participate in the Scooter Tour of Red Rock Canyon if I've never ridden a scooter before?
A:Absolutely! Before departure, you will receive a riding lesson in a big, open parking lot free of traffic where you’ll learn the basics in a safe, friendly environment. Be sure to bring along your bicycle riding skills!
Can I pick a particular colored scooter?
A:Yes, you can. They’ll all be available at the start of the tour and although we don’t specifically reserve a color for you, there are plenty of colors to go around. Just walk to your preferred color when you arrive and claim it.
What time will I be returned to my hotel after the Scooter Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:The morning tour (9 am) is typically back by 12:30 pm; the mid-morning tour (10 am) is usually back by 1:30 pm, and the afternoon tour (2 pm) is typically back by 5:45 pm. Keep in mind, these are estimated times only and are subject to change.
What happens in cases of bad weather/rain during the Scooter Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:If it rains and the tour is canceled, you may either receive a full refund or reschedule for a different time/date. This is very infrequent in Las Vegas – a few times a year only.
How far do we drive during the Scooter Tour of Red Rock Canyon?
A:After pickup and a short training session, you will drive the one-way, 13-mile closed-loop Red Rock Canyon Conservation Area scenic loop.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Scooter Tours of Red Rock Canyon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Scooter Tours of Red Rock Canyon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Scooter Tours of Red Rock Canyon?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Scooter Tours of Red Rock Canyon?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Scooter Tours of Red Rock Canyon
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLas VegasNature and Wildlife - NevadaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - NevadaHalf-day Tours - NevadaNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Palm SpringsHalf-day Tours - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - FlagstaffHalf-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Las Vegas Springs Preserve Tours & TicketsLake Mead National Recreation Area Tours & TicketsWynn Las Vegas Tours & TicketsZak Bagans' The Haunted Museum Tours & TicketsRick's Restorations Tours & TicketsChapel of the Flowers Tours & TicketsTreasure Island Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsCalico Hills Tours & TicketsHidden Valley Nevada Tours & TicketsErotic Heritage Museum, Las Vegas Tours & TicketsFour Queens Casino Tours & TicketsPark MGM Las Vegas Tours & TicketsCaesars Palace Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsNevada State Museum Tours & TicketsFountains of Bellagio Tours & TicketsLas Vegas Motor Speedway Tours & TicketsBlack Canyon River Tours & TicketsWelder Up Tours & TicketsThe Colosseum at Caesars Palace Tours & TicketsColorado River Tours & Tickets