- Play an interactive escape game in Las Vegas by solving clues and puzzles
- A nice activity for team building, family bonding, or friends
- Choose from four different themed games based on what interests you
- An easy-to-get-to spot at the popular Caesars Palace
Departure & Return
Located in the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, on Level Three/Terrace Level, near the spiral escalator. For all parking/valet information, please consult the Forum Shops website or the Caesar’s Palace website. We also recommend grabbing a taxi, using a ride-share service, or walking when possible.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Games are recommended for ages 13 and up. Younger players are allowed, but some of the game content may be too difficult for them. An adult, 18 or older, must participate with anyone that is 14 and under. Also, any participants under the age of 18 will need an adult to sign their waiver.
- You will be in a room with a locked door, but every door is equipped with an exit button. Should you feel the need to leave the room, you are welcome to do so at any time.
- Each game is designed for one hour of intense fun! Plan to spend 15 minutes prior to each game preparing and briefing for your mission, and 15 minutes after each game to debrief and take photos.
- No food or drink can be taken into the game rooms. Alcohol is strictly prohibited on our premises.
- The Escape Game experiences are very different from what you typically see in other escape rooms. These games aren't scary or dark. They are exciting, adventurous, and something all guests can enjoy.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Escape Game Las Vegas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use