- Enjoy a night out on the Las Vegas Strip with a personal photographer
- Stop at top Vegas attractions such as the Bellagio, Excalibur, Las Vegas sign and Fremont Street
- Have photos of you at Las Vegas landmarks taken by a professional photographer and receive the images by email the next day
- Enjoy a bottle of Champagne during your ride
- Choose between 1- or 2-hour packages
- Hotel pickup included; choose to be dropped off at your hotel or another location on the Strip
Departure & Return
What To Expect
With the 1-hour package, enjoy stops at the popular casinos and attractions along the Las Vegas Strip, like the famous Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign, the Bellagio, Caesar’s Palace and many other world-class possibilities. On the 2-hour excursion, explore Fremont Street and ‘old’ downtown Las Vegas in addition to the Strip locations. This tour can be customized to make stops as desired during the allotted time frame. (Fremont Street and downtown Las Vegas can’t be included in the 1-hour tour due to traffic.)
During the ride, relax, have fun and enjoy a complimentary bottle of champagne. A professional photographer will capture candid and posed photos of this unique Vegas experience and the images will be sent via email the following day.
Notice: The price displayed is per person, based on eight people in a reservation for a 1-hour tour. There is a maximum of eight people per limousine.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price displayed is based on 8 passengers in a reservation for the 1-hour package
- There is a maximum of 8 passengers per limousine
- If you would like a different departure time, please advise in the 'Special Requirements' field at checkout.
- Your package is not confirmed until you have reconfirmed with the local operator. Contact details will be provided on your prepaid voucher
- We recommend the 2-hour tour if you are staying downtown to allow for extra traveling time
- 1-hour photo package will include a minimum of 40 photos
- 2-hour photo package will include a minimum of 80 photos
- The tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Infant seats must be provided for children aged 4 and under. The supplier is not able to provide these
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years. You must present valid government photo ID upon entering the limousine
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Vegas Limo Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff