3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
A booklet recording the event
All Fees and Taxes
Souvenirs and drinks out of the lunches
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
I can pick you up at your hotel or accomodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ploegsteert Sector Battlefield Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 days on Australian WW1 battlefields starting from Ypres or Lille?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 days on Australian WW1 battlefields starting from Ypres or Lille?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 days on Australian WW1 battlefields starting from Ypres or Lille?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 days on Australian WW1 battlefields starting from Ypres or Lille?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3 days on Australian WW1 battlefields starting from Ypres or Lille
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYpresLilleBus Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisMulti-day Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisHistorical Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisBus Tours - BrugesMulti-day Tours - BrugesHistorical Tours - BrugesBus Tours - BrusselsMulti-day Tours - BrusselsHistorical Tours - BrusselsCategory
Museum of the Gunners in Lille (Musée des Canonniers Sédentaires de Lille) Tours & TicketsAqualud Tours & TicketsLille Métropole Museum of Modern, Contemporary and Outsider Art (LAM) Tours & TicketsBirthplace of Charles de Gaulle (Maison Natale de Charles de Gaulle) Tours & TicketsBondues Museum of the Resistance (Musée de la Résistance) Tours & TicketsLa Piscine Museum (Musée d'Art et d’Industrie André Diligent) Tours & TicketsScience Forum (Forum Departmental Des Sciences) Tours & TicketsLe Fresnoy National Studio for Contemporary Arts (Le Fresnoy Studio National des Arts Contemporains) Tours & TicketsLille Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame-de-la-Treille) Tours & TicketsLa Manufacture de Roubaix Tours & TicketsVilla Cavrois Tours & Tickets