Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Dingle Peninsula tour from Limerick, with air-conditioned transport
- Learn about the landmarks of this rugged Atlantic peninsula from a knowledgeable driver-guide
- Stroll on Inch Beach, one of Ireland’s most beautiful beaches and a surfing hotspot
- Make the famous drive around Slea Head, Europe’s most westerly road route
- Stop for photos at scenic locations and enjoy views of the Blasket Islands, including the ‘Sleeping Giant’
- Visit the colorful fishing port of Dingle, and hear tales of ‘Fungie’ the harbor dolphin
- Ideal choice for families and first-time visitors
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: You must reconfirm your pick up location directly with the supplier. Refer to voucher for further information
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Bookings made through Viator will automatically be signed up for Arthur's Quay, Arthur's Quay Park at 08:00.
- If you wish to change your reservation to one of the other pick- up locations, you will need to contact us by telephone or email not later than 18:00 the evening prior so that we can guarantee the change. Please note the different collection times for Dublin Road (near UL Campus) "Singland Motors Circle K" is at 08:10 and Adare Heritage Centre is at 08:30.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff