- Admission ticket to the British Music Experience at the National Museum of Popular Music in Liverpool
- Move through eight zones that explore the last 70 years of British music
- See more than 600 iconic artifacts, such as handwritten lyrics and iconic stage costumes
- Listen to interviews with music legends
- Try your hand at playing iconic tunes that shaped Britain’s cultural history
What To Expect
The experience is divided into eight zones that get you more acquainted with British music from the last 70 years, and its influence on the country’s culture. See memorabilia, such as stage costumes, original hand-written lyrics, never-before-seen video footage, and instruments owned by music legends.
Along the way, you can also try to play popular songs on instruments, or dance through decades of songs. From pop, rock, dance, and other genres of music, there’s so much to see from the last 70 years of British music history.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY British Music Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms