- Get special access to North Fork wine country vineyards
- Support vehicle can transport purchases while you cycle
- Photos snapped by the guide available to download afterward
- Includes Herb infused Olive Oil and Fine Vinegar Tasting
- Unlimited Refreshments Throughout your Tour
- Support Vehicle to keep you safe and Transport any Purchases made
Departure & Return
We are in within walking distance from the Hampton Jitney Bus & the Long Island Railroad.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We are a 7 min walk from the Hampton Jitney Bus Stop in Matitituck and if you request pickup we will do our best to accomodate depending on your booking date and our scheduled tours for 2 passengers. If arriving on Long Island Railroad please make sure there is a train that will arrive in time for the start time of tour. We can also pickup by request as needed.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY East End Bike Tours Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff