- Enjoy a day away from the city and potentially spot wildlife
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Small-group tour ensures personal attention from your local guide
- Safety equipment and training is provided
Departure & Return
Address: 375 Beach 92nd Street Rockaway Beach, NY 11693, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Make your experience as comfortable as possible by wearing beach attire (something you would swim in). Don't forget to bring your sunglasses, a towel, sun lotion and clothing to change into after the water activities
- The minimum age is 18 years to operate a jet ski, under 18 years of age may ride on the jet ski as a passenger with a parent or guardian present and a completed parental consent for
- A moderate level of physical ability is required
- Each Jet Ski rental requires a $250 security deposit along with a $15 damage insurance policy, or a $500 security deposit without the damage insurance. The security deposit can be held as a credit card authorization or in cash. The security deposit is returned upon safe and undamaged return of the Jet Ski.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rockaway Jet Ski LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff