- Hike through the Hollywood Hills and Griffith Park
- Take in amazing panoramic views of Los Angeles, Hollywood, the San Fernando Valley and more!
- Choose between morning or sunset departures
- Amazing views of the Los Angeles basin
Departure & Return
Meet your LA tour guide IN FRONT OF the GREEK THEATER BOX OFFICE in Griffith Park (Box Office has a giant LED screen on top promoting events). Please meet your LA tour guide 15 minutes prior to departure for check in. We are unable to wait for latecomers. Please allow time for LA traffic.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in with your guide. There are other guests on the LA tour and we can not wait for latecomers.
- We’ll be walking 3.5 miles (5.6 km) along what is widely considered to be an easy to moderate Hollywood Sign hiking trail
- Closed-toe shoes are required and layers are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Young children welcome but should be able to hike on their own.
- Guests must provide their own water on this tour.
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, with a beginner to intermediate fitness expectation on this Los Angeles tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests should not have a fear of heights, and should not be afraid to break a sweat on this Hollywood Hills Tour
- Children under 2 years old are free. For this hike tour, children should be 5+ years of age, and able to hike. For guests traveling with younger children/strollers, we recommend our express Hollywood Sign Tour
- Guests must provide their own water for this Hollywood Hills tour. We recommend that guests bring 2 bottles of water, and to hydrate before, during, and after the Griffith Observatory Hollywood Sign Hike, especially important in the warm summer months!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bikes and Hikes LA Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews