- Guided hiking tour in Runyon Canyon
- Escape LA's hustle for a few hours
- Hiking guide helps you enhance your experience
- Learn about the history of the city and the park
- Keep your eyes peeled for local celebrities
Departure & Return
2000 N Fuller Ave. Los Angeles, CA, 90046 Just North of the intersection of Franklin & N. Fuller Avenue. N. Fuller dead-ends into the entrance of the park and that is where your tour guide will meet you.
What To Expect
As you hike, your guide fills you in on the history of the city and tell you which celebrities frequent these trails. Snap photos in front of the iconic Hollywood sign and Griffith Observatory, and enjoy panoramic views over the Pacific Ocean, Catalina Island, and downtown LA.
Return to your departure point at the conclusion of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tours operate rain or shine
- There is a 2 guest minimum purchase requirement for this tour
- By booking this tour you acknowledge the following:
- Limitations of Liability: I acknowledge and assume the risks which are inherent in participation including transportation of the individual which may be dangerous and include risks which cannot be reasonably avoided. I acknowledge that the operator cannot be held responsible for any lost or stolen property while on tour. I acknowledge and assume the risk that attendance and participation in the tour can cause including but not limited to personal injury, death, and property damage.
- Operation: I acknowledge that I waive any and all claims for personal injuries, property loss, or damages, including negligence, against tour operator, its employees, its volunteers, the individual members thereof, its agents, officers, and directors arising out of or relating to attendance and participation in the tour including transportation of the named individual.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Another Side Of Los Angeles Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms