Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meet the guide at BIKES AND HIKES LA TOURS FLAGSHIP STORE
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please be ready for a few hills along this route
- This LA tour covers 32 miles (51.5 km,) predominantly on bike paths
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Young children (ages 6 and up) are welcome to join this bike tour, but they should be able to bike on their own
- There will be a stop for lunch on Venice beach, halfway through this Los Angeles tour
- We highly recommend our pedal-assist electric bike for all guests - it will still give you enough exercise. But for an extra challenge - you can go for standard bike
- A moderate level of fitness is recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff