- Connect with Manchester’s LGBTQ scene and backstory on a walking tour
- Chart the places, events, and people that have shaped local LGBTQ culture
- Explore the Gay Village and Northern Quarter with an LGBTQ-history expert
- Get tips on the scene, venues, and events that you may miss alone
Departure & Return
The guide will be stood by the statue of Alan Turing in Sackville Gardens.
The guide will walk back from the finishing point to the Gay Village, to a special LGBT+ bar.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Free Manchester Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.