- No research needed: A full Lake District itinerary is planned out for you
- The guide points out William Wordsworth’s former home—Dove Cottage
- See spectacular scenery, such as Lake Windermere and Coniston Water
- The tour showcases the medieval architecture of Lancaster
Departure & Return
Next to the NCP Car Park, Store Street, Manchester, M1 2WD Exit Piccadilly Train Station in Manchester. At Caffe Nero, turn left and walk towards Motel One. Take the first left under the tunnel. Walk until you see your white Rabbie's mini coach.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- You are allowed up to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours from Manchester. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) and a small bag for onboard personal items.
- We regret that we are unable to permit children under 5 years on our tours.
- Please arrive at least 15 mins in advance to check-in.
- Please note that tour timings are for reference only and may vary for operational reasons.
- Most travelers can participate
- Lake Windemere Cruise - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized