- Two top Paris experiences: Seine River cruise and Eiffel Tower
- On-board audio commentary available in multiple languages
- Round-trip transport to Paris by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Easy-to-find central meeting point in Chessy
Departure & Return
Meeting time 30 minutes prior to the departure, Avenue Robert Schuman, 77700 Chessy - Meeting point in front of the Disney's Hotel NewPort Bay Club with our representative with a Paris City Vision sign, outside the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departure from Disney's Hotel NewPort Bay Club® : 10h00AM.
- One hour commented cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries and personal earphones available in 14 languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- New immersive and exclusive city tour with an interactive tablet, commentaries available in 10 languages and personal earphones
- Free time to have lunch in the Eiffel Tower distric
- The services of a multilingual hostess: Eglish, Spanish, French
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms