- Avoid the hassle of traveling on a large tourist boat
- Learn about the ecosystem from your guide
- All snorkel gear and instruction is provided
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Meet at Makena Landing Beach park(gps this). The address leads you to the wrong location. Theres a small parking lot. We are normally parked near the back left. Find G(white SUV) Rachael(Silver Chevy Truck) Shelby(White SUV) Adam(Grey Chevy Truck). We wont arrive until the start time of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zephyr Adventures Maui
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The guides provide thorough safety briefing prior to getting into the water and they also fit everyone into the snorkeling gear." See review
- "Never has my dad been able to snorkel with his mustache and Adam's equipment made it work, not to mention the fact that you could dive into the water and it would not enter your snorkel." See review