- Hilton Day pass on Bimini Island gives you access to the beach
- Transportation via boat for great ocean views
- Pickup and drop-off at Miami hotels
- Feel like a jet-setter with a day trip to the Bahamas
Departure & Return
Departure PointMiami Beach, Miami Beach, Florida
Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers can meet us at pickup points or at the Port Everglades. They can contact through our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone : (305)397-8170. So we can inform them the pickup time. Due to COVID-19 pick up might not be available everyday
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vaccinated passengers: Every passenger that is fully-vaccinated is now required, by The Bahamas, to obtain a COVID-19 test (Rapid Antigen test or PCR) no more than 5 days prior to your embarkation date. All travelers will need to apply for a Bahamas Health Travel Visa at travel.gov.bs. Passengers will be required to bring Covid test result, proof of vaccinations (original card) and the approved Travel Health Visa, on travel day. This is a mandatory request by The Bahamas government. The embarkation may be denied due to failure of facilitating the proper travel documents. Unvaccinated passengers: Every passenger 12 and older needs to have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR (swab) test taken no more than 5 days prior to embarkation date. All travelers will need to apply for a Bahamas Health Travel Visa at travel.gov.bs. Passengers will be required to bring the negative COVID test result and approved Travel Health Visa on travel day. This is a mandatory request by The Bahamas government. The embarkation may be denied due to failure of facilitating the proper travel documents. Children and Infants: Children between the ages of 2 and 11 will now be required to obtain a COVID-19 test (Rapid Antigen test or PCR) no more than 5 days prior to the travel date. Children under the age of 2 are exempt from testing requirements. Infants and children (no matter the age) will also need their own Health Visa. It is also important to know:
- Most travelers can participate
- Transportation to the port might not be available everyday
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Admiral Tours Miami
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized