Explore our promoted experiences
- Hone your photography skills while visiting Arches and Canyonlands
- Learn about composition and camera use from an expert local instructor/guide
- Group sizes capped at six participants for more attention from your guide
- Water and snacks will be provided
Departure & Return
We will meet an hour before sunrise outside the Moab VIsitor Center. Street parking is plentiful early in the morning. I have room for 4 or 5 passengers, so larger groups will need to carpool. After a break for lunch, the tour resumes in the afternoon, returning about an hour after sunset.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Short hikes (less than 1 mile) required for some locaitons.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rock Light Photo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It is a long day but well worth it - you certainly get your money’s worth." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews