Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day white-water rafting trip from Moab
- Explore the region around Fisher Towers, considered one of the most scenic landscapes along the Colorado River
- Take pictures, swim and relax as an experienced river guide rows the oarboat downstream
- Learn from the expert guide about the ecology, history and wildlife around Fisher Towers and the Colorado River
- Hold on and have fun when the raft gets bouncy during Class II and III rapids
- Includes all safety gear, transport from Moab to the river, water and lemonade and lunch
- Enjoy a picnic-style buffet lunch on the beach during your adventure
Departure & Return
Your one-day Moab rafting trip departs at 9:00 AM from NAVTEC Expeditions. Our office is located at 321 N. Main Street in Moab, UT. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in. After a full day on the river we return to our office at about 4:30 PM.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once you’re equipped with a life jacket and other provided gear, settle into your guide-operated oar raft and prepare for a thrilling ride. Hang on while you bounce through splashy white water, including some Class II and III rapids, then relax in calmer stretches. If you choose to ride in an inflatable kayak, your guide offers a paddle lesson and time to practice following directional commands that are needed when paddling.
Take in classic western vistas between rapids, when you can snap photos and hop in the river to swim. Drift lazily between soaring canyon walls and marvel at the landscape along the river. Listen as your naturalist guide shares informative commentary about the ecology, wildlife, and human history of the region.
A buffet-style picnic is served during a break on a riverside beach. At the end of your full-day tour, your guide returns you to your starting point in central Moab.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking; minimum weight requirement is 50 lbs (23 kg)
- Inflatable kayaks are available upon request at no charge, please provide the request in the special requirements field at the time of booking
- Please note, prior to departure, all travelers will be required to sign a liability release
- Minimum age is 8 years
- It is recommended to bring: Sturdy footwear, quick dry clothing, spring or fall rain suit, swimsuit or fast drying shorts, sun screen, lip balm, hat and a camera (preferably waterproof)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY NAVTEC Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.