Explore our promoted experiences
- Improve your photography skills with an expert local instructor/guide
- Group sizes capped at six participants for more attention from your guide
- Water and snacks will be provided
- Option to extend to a full-day experience is available on request
Departure & Return
We will meet an hour before sunrise outside the Moab VIsitor Center (it will be closed when you arrive). Street parking is plentiful early in the morning. I have room for 4-5 passengers - larger groups may have to carpool.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Short hikes (less than 1 mile) required for some locaitons.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rock Light Photo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff