Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day wine tasting tour of Languedoc and Pic Saint-Loup from Montpellier
- Stroll through the olive groves and sample flavorsome olive oil at a local factory
- Take part in an expert-led wine tasting at the Château Puech Haut
- Tuck into a delicious 3-course lunch at a local restaurant
- Enjoy tours and wine tasting at two different wineries in the Pic Saint-Loup wine regions
- Travel by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring your own infant seat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montpellier Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands