Departure & Return
In front of the Victory of Samothrace Statue
|Monday - Sunday:||01:30 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 01:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Start and finish of each hike in a remarkable wine estate
- Suitable for avoiding the crowd
- The circuits favor tracks and paths in unspoiled nature
- Tasting on your route of organic and biodynamic AOP Pic Saint Loup appellations
- Canisters and mineral water per person
- Safety equipment + individual bag + repair kit
- Transport pick-up only at the Victory of Samothrace Statue - Parking Esplanade de l'Europe - Montpellier
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Les Cycles du Terroir
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands