5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get away from city life for a day on this small-group countryside tour. Have the best of both worlds with a moderate hike to the tip of Pic Saint-Loup followed by an indulgent wine tasting at a boutique winery. Leave the details to your guide who has planned a well-balanced itinerary showcasing both the natural beauty and winemaking culture of the region.
- Hike to the summit of Pic Saint-Loup with a small group
- Taste local wines at a boutique winery and meet the winemaker
- Explore the countryside and visit a medieval town with a guide
- Hassle-free round-trip transportation from hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
17 Bd Sarrail, 34000 Montpellier, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bertrand Bosc Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Hike to the top of "Pic Saint Loup" and a wine tasting
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHikingWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMontpellierFood Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonHiking - Languedoc-RoussillonWine Tastings - Languedoc-RoussillonWalking Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonFood Tours - NîmesHiking - NîmesWine Tastings - NîmesWalking Tours - NîmesFood Tours - ArlesHiking - ArlesWine Tastings - ArlesWalking Tours - ArlesCategory