Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Travel across Montpellier with just a small group for company
- All necessary equipment and instructions are provided
- See more of the city in less time when you travel by Segway
- Learn all about Montpellier’s rich history from your guide’s commentary
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Minimum weight for a segway is 45kg
- Maximum weight for a segway is 120kg
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mobilboard Montpellier
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands