Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore Nassau by land and sea during this guided sightseeing tour
- Board a catamaran and sail the waters off the coast for 1.5 hours with for scenic views of the harbor
- Go ashore to explore the historical attractions downtown, such as the Governor's Mansion and the Straw Market, with commentary from your knowledgeable local guide
- Visit the the legendary Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island for photo ops
Departure & Return
FOR CRUISE GUESTS TRAVELING IN 2021: Please exit the cruise terminal and take a taxi to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal. ($7 per person). We are at slip 7 behind Margaritaville Restaurant. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure . HOTEL GUESTS: Meet at Paradise Island Ferry Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seahorse Sailing Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Highly recommend for those who don't want to do alot of walking but want to see a quick and easy overview of Nassau from land and sea." See review