- Experience New Orleans’ vibrant cocktail trail on an indulgent guided tour
- Learn the history and influence of the city’s legendary cocktail culture
- Get off the beaten path and visit lesser-known bars and historic haunts
- Enjoy a sampling of five cocktails included in the tour price
Departure & Return
Jackson Square (next to Andrew Jackson statue), 700 Decatur Street, New Orleans, LA 70116
The end point will be in a central location, close to Jackson Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour features a couple of cocktails which include dairy ingredients such as eggs and/or milk. Discounts are available for vegans or people with lactose-intolerance, and the guide can assist with recommendations for customers to purchase his/her own drinks during the tour.
- Travelers under the age of 21 are not allowed on this tour.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- As of Monday, August 16, 2021: ALL guests will be required to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results in order to join their tour, as ordered by the City of New Orleans. Please visit ready.nola.gov/covid for more information.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms