Explore our promoted experiences
- 3.5-hour activity package combines four different water sports
- Banana boat, parasailing jet skiing
- Included beach chair, and umbrella
- Round-trip hotel transportation
- All instruction and equipment included
Departure & Return
Cabbage Beach, Paradise Island (entrance next to the Riu Hotel), check in by the My Own Water Sports tent or umbrella.
What To Expect
Hop on a jet ski for the first 15 minutes, splashing through the water with a partner or on your own. Then, transfer to a parasailing boat to sail high over the coastline for 5 to 7 minutes. Get views of Paradise Island and Cabbage Beach.
The adventure continues with a 3.5-mile (5.6-km) ride on a banana boat towed behind a power boat. With a flotation device and life jacket, bump and bounce across the waters for about 15 minutes.
Finally, spend an hour snorkeling at a local reef. No experience is necessary, all equipment is provided.
Refuel with an included lunch on the beach, where you'll also be provided with your own beach umbrella and lounger.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Own Water Sports Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The only thing I would recommend is to bring a few one's for tips, but it was so worth it!" See review