Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover New York’s festive side on a holiday-themed cruise
- See the city’s main sights from the water’s edge
- Enjoy a complimentary beverage and homemade cookies as you go
- Listen to live jazz or sing along to festive Christmas carols
Departure & Return
The boat departs from Chelsea Piers, on Pier 62, which is located at West 22nd Street and the Hudson River. We are at the northernmost end of the Chelsea Piers on the water. When walking to Chelsea Piers, you must cross the West Side Highway. There are crosswalks at 18th, 20th and 23rd Street. When standing on the west side highway facing the river (facing west), go around the north side of the large blue building. Our ticket booth is located steps from the dock on Pier 62. Please check in at the Classic Harbor Line ticket booth upon arrival, and you will be escorted to the boat by the Captain when it is time to board.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Each person planning to attend needs a ticket regardless of age. Child/Infant tickets available on select departures. If child/infant tickets unavailable please purchase general admission/adult tickets for each person planning to attend
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Plan to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to check-in at the ticket booth for your boarding passes
- Bring a valid photo ID for check-in
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- When purchasing tickets, please advise us right away if you are buying tickets separately from others in your group so that we can seat you together
- Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
- Private tables separated by Plexiglass are assigned per booking in the grand salon
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Classic Harbor Line NYC
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons