1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
New York City is a bustling metropolis that's frequently transformed by development, from urban renewal projects to public art initiatives. Discover the city's evolution firsthand on this guided tour of one of Manhattan's newest public spaces—the High Line—an elevated park built on an old train track. As you explore, pass Chelsea Market and several neighborhood art galleries, and enjoy views of the Empire State Building.
- Explore the High Line, in New York's Meatpacking District, on a walking tour
- See the park's murals and public art, and visit the Hudson Yards development
- Easily fit the tour in your itinerary, since you're done in about an hour
- Cover more ground in less time, as you go from 14th Street to 34th Street
Saved to wishlist!
Guided walking tour
Expert local guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Take Walks New York by Walks
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Highlights of the High Line: New York's Futuristic Green Space with a Local?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Highlights of the High Line: New York's Futuristic Green Space with a Local?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNew York CityFood Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkMarkets - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkFood Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynMarkets - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynFood Tours - Long IslandWalking Tours - Long IslandMarkets - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandCategory
Bronx Zoo Tours & TicketsNew York City Little Italy Tours & TicketsDavid N. Dinkins Manhattan Municipal Building Tours & TicketsEdge NYC Tours & TicketsOne World Trade Center Tours & TicketsQueens Museum Tours & TicketsAl Hirschfeld Theatre Tours & TicketsStephen A. Schwarzman Building (New York Public Library Main Branch) Tours & TicketsWashington Square Park Tours & TicketsMoMA PS1 Tours & TicketsMuseum of Jewish Heritage Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds New York Tours & TicketsLower Manhattan Tours & TicketsHudson River Park Tours & TicketsTime Warner Center Tours & TicketsMajestic Theatre Tours & TicketsHard Rock Café New York Tours & TicketsStaten Island Ferry Tours & TicketsWoolworth Building Tours & TicketsChrysler Building Tours & Tickets