Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the history and cuisine of Greenwich Village and MacDougal Street
- Get an insider's perspective on the city with a local guide
- Sample neighborhood specialties that reflect its Italian heritage
- Enjoy the relaxed pace and personal attention of a small group
Departure & Return
Tuesdays to Saturdays only St Anthony of Padua Church 153 Sullivan St.
SUNDAY TOURS Faiccos Italian Specialties 260 Bleecker St.
Tour ends at the Italianate Fr. Demo Square on Bleecker and Carmine Streets in Greenwich Village.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, dress appropriately
- Each walk is no more than 1 mile
- Greg Walks NYC/Gregory S. Marro and all agents/assigns/employees, are released/discharged, from/against any/all liability arising from participation in Greg Walks NYC Food Tours. This release is legally binding on all tour participants/heirs/successors,/assigns/ legal representatives. Tour participants assume all travel risks/liabilities and release Greg Walks NYC / Gregory S. Marro from all/any liabilities/penalties to the maximum permitted by law. All aforementioned terms apply and are binding for all Viator/TripAdvisor ticket purchases. No shows are non-refundable. Tourists MUST inform tour guide of any/all food allergies, and dietary restrictions PRIOR to tour start. No alcohol is permitted / served on the tour. Smoking is not permitted as a courtesy to the guide and fellow foodies. Photos and videos taken by Greg Walks NYC / Gregory S. Marro may be used for offline and online social media sites.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY GREG WALKS NYC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons