Explore our promoted experiences
- Go on a Manhattan architecture tour aboard a 1920s-style yacht
- Travel by boat to see New York City sights from the water
- Guide is from the NYC chapter of the American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Enjoy one drink
Departure & Return
The boat departs from Chelsea Piers, on Pier 62, which is located at West 22nd Street and the Hudson River. We are at the northernmost end of the Chelsea Piers on the water. When walking to Chelsea Piers, you must cross the West Side Highway. There are crosswalks at 18th, 20th and 23rd Street. When standing on the west side highway facing the river (facing west), go around the north side of the large blue building. Our ticket booth is located steps from the dock on Pier 62. Please check in at the Classic Harbor Line ticket booth upon arrival, and you will be escorted to the boat by the Captain when it is time to board. If lost please call 212.627.1825.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guarantee of a full circumnavigation of Manhattan is not included. On rare occasions, the Spuyten Duyvil train bridge is inoperable and cannot open for us to pass through. This is often times not known until our tour is underway. River closures may also occur for a number of reasons. There are no refunds for tours that cannot fully circumnavigate. We will accommodate such cases with a tour that features a double backing of the route and further detail of the waterfront sites.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Service animals are permitted; Emotional Support animals and pets are not permitted
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Not for children under 14 years due to this cruise being a heavily-narrated tour experience. We recommend families to join us on Statue & Skyline tours, day sails or any other minimally narrated day time event
- This cruise is a heavily-narrated tour experience. It's for those seeking an informative, exciting, and content-rich trip. We require guest conversations to be kept to a reasonable level so that narration can be heard by all
- Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
- Important note: From time to time, the theme of this tour, route and narration may change. Variations of this tour include, AIANY Bridge & Infrastructure Tour, AIANY Industrial Waterways Tour to Freshkills Park, and the AIANY Climate Change Tour: Resiliency, Sustainable Architecture and the Future of NYC. Please reach out to the operator for questions on specific tour theme details
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Classic Harbor Line NYC
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "You can slid open the windows inside, however the air condition is on, so it’s very comfortable." See review