Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a Jet Ski rental along Jamaica Bay
- Choose from a single or tandem Jet Ski
- Experience beautiful waterfront views with New York City as a backdrop
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Enjoy the scenery from the water
- Jet Ski rental and life jacket included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What attire do I wear to ride a Jet Ski? Make your experience as comfortable as possible by wearing beach attire (something you would swim in). Don't forget to bring your sunglasses, a towel, sun lotion and clothing to change into after the water activities
- What is the Minimum age? 18 years to operate jet ski, under 18 years of age may ride on the jet ski as a passenger with a parent or guardian present and a completed parental consent form
- Each Jet Ski rental requires a $250 security deposit along with a $15 damage insurance policy, or a $500 security deposit without the damage insurance. The security deposit can be held as a credit card authorization or in cash. The security deposit is returned upon safe and undamaged return of the Jet Ski.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Rockaway Jet Ski LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff