- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Hear stories about the events of September 11th
- See the largest man-made waterfalls in North America
- Your tour includes entry to 9/11 Museum
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide at St. Paul's Chapel on Broadway (between Fulton and Vesey Streets). They will be there 10 minutes before the tour begins and will be holding an orange flag.
The 9/11 Museum and One World Observatory portions are unguided. The guest will have 2 hours in the museum and then a timed ticket to the observatory. They can spend as long as they like at the top.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please dress appropriately and bring layers in case of cold weather
- Children 5 and under free with paid adult ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms