Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the secrets of Grand Central Terminal on a small-group walking tour
- Learn about detail and design features not obvious to untrained eyes
- Uncover surprising gems and historical tales you may not experience otherwise
- Enjoy a tour capped at 15 that's ideal for history and architecture buffs
Departure & Return
The tour starts in front of Track 29 inside Grand Central Terminal's main atrium
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour is in English
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Untapped New York
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We wish we could a little more behind the scenes, but it was worth taking it." See review