Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We are able to meet you in Bamburgh to start your tour. Please meet your guide in Bamburgh Village outside the front of the Lord Crewe Hotel. Alternatively, contact us to organise the location for your collection and drop off at the end of your tour.
We will collect you from your accommodation or from Newcastle Central Station, Newcastle International Airport or the Port of Tyne on the day of your tour. Please contact us to organise the location for your collection and drop off at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please contact us if you have any health problems and we will be able to advise on the suitability of the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Iles Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.