Departure & Return
Please meet outside the booking office which is NAVY at the BOTTOM, WHITE at the TOP with a GOLD band around the MIDDLE at least 30 minutes before departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants can sit on a normal seat but no specific seating available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Lighthouse tour only: Have to be of sound mobility with no breathing or heart conditions. No children under 120cm in height.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 74 travelers
- OPERATED BY Golden Gate Farne Islands Boat Trips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.