Don’t worry—here are some similar options
5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Duration: 5 hours<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Port pickup and drop-off
Tickets to USS Arizona Memorial
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please arrive to your pick-up 10 minutes early and allow drivers a 10-minute window for your pick-up.
6:30 am - Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona St.)
6:35 am - 1831 Ala Moana Blvd (ABC Store #83)
6:40 am - Hale Koa Hotel (in front of lobby)
6:45 am - La Croix/Gateway Hotel (Olohana St. bus stop)
6:50 am - Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing)
7:00 am - Ross Dept. Store (333 Seaside Ave.)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No Bag Policy
- No purses, handbags, backpacks, camera bags, diaper bags, or other items that offer concealment are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center or on the USS
- Memorial tour. Bag storage is available outside the main gate for a fee of $5.00 per bag.
- Allowable items include wallets, cameras, cellular phones, and bottled water. Medicine can be brought into the park in a clear bag.
- Baby carriages and wheelchairs are permitted, just no bags are allowed in their compartments.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aloha Hawaii Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pearl Harbor USS Arizona and Honolulu City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pearl Harbor USS Arizona and Honolulu City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pearl Harbor USS Arizona and Honolulu City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pearl Harbor USS Arizona and Honolulu City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This tour offers pickup, takes you to the PH site including a ticket to the USS Arizona, and drives through the Punchbowl to the national cemetery site." See review
Product code: 64140P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Pearl Harbor USS Arizona and Honolulu City Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingHonoluluBus Tours - HawaiiCity Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiCity Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiCity Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Queen Emma Summer PalaceUSS Arizona MemorialMagic IslandBattleship Missouri MemorialParadise Cove LuauIolani PalaceDuke Kahanamoku StatueKapiolani Park Diamond HeadDuke Kahanamoku BeachLyon ArboretumHard Rock Cafe HonoluluTropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmWaikiki AquariumHonolulu HaleWaimanalo Beach ParkHawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and ArchivesHonolulu ChinatownHawaii State CapitolLa'ie Point State Wayside Park