5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Aruba, along with its beaches, has some really awesome spots to explore, but if you go exploring on your own it could take you a few days to see everything you want to see. This Aruba Jeep Tour is perfect for those short on time as it packs in multiple attractions into half a day, including California Lighthouse, Alto Vista Chapel, and Bushiribana Ruins.
- Fit visits to top Aruba attractions into one day
- No need to worry about how to get around—you’ll ride in a Jeep
- Stop at two natural pools, including one in Arikok National Park
- A guide knows how to pack more into half a day
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Pick ups for the will be for the Low rise Hotels between
8:30-8:45am and for the High rise Hotels between 8:40-8:55am. Cruiseship Terminal pick up will be between 8:40-8:55am in front of the Harley Davidson Shop just outside the Terminal on the right, a tour guide with a sign with your name on it will be waiting for you there.
- Cruiseship Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY RockaBeach Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Aruba Jeep Adventure Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Aruba Jeep Adventure Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Aruba Jeep Adventure Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aruba Jeep Adventure Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Aruba Jeep Adventure Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOranjestadPalm - Eagle BeachShore Excursions - Kralendijk4WD Tours - KralendijkSporting Events - KralendijkNature and Wildlife - KralendijkSafaris - KralendijkExtreme - KralendijkPorts of Call Tours - KralendijkHalf-day Tours - KralendijkShore Excursions - Santa Marta4WD Tours - Santa MartaSporting Events - Santa MartaNature and Wildlife - Santa MartaSafaris - Santa MartaExtreme - Santa MartaPorts of Call Tours - Santa MartaHalf-day Tours - Santa MartaShore Excursions - Cartagena4WD Tours - CartagenaSporting Events - CartagenaNature and Wildlife - CartagenaSafaris - CartagenaExtreme - CartagenaPorts of Call Tours - CartagenaHalf-day Tours - CartagenaCategory