1 hour (Approx.)
The Museum of Illusions is a popular attraction with over 50 interactive exhibits that teach you about optical illusions and make great Instagram-worthy photo opportunities. By securing admission in advance, there’s no need to worry about tickets selling out on the day or long lines, and you can get inside quicker. Highlights include the chance to “shrink” to miniature size in the Ames Room, and the gravity-defying Reverse Room.
- Avoid long lines by pre-booking your admission to the Museum of Illusions
- Visit a speciality museum where you can interact with the exhibits
- Great photo opportunities—pose and become part of visual illusions
- Explore the museum independently at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Hotel pick-up and dropoff
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Museum Of Illusions Orlando
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Admission Ticket to Museum of Illusions Orlando?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Admission Ticket to Museum of Illusions Orlando?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Admission Ticket to Museum of Illusions Orlando?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Admission Ticket to Museum of Illusions Orlando?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Admission Ticket to Museum of Illusions Orlando
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesOrlandoAttractions & Museums - FloridaMuseum Tickets & Passes - FloridaAttractions & Museums - Cape CanaveralMuseum Tickets & Passes - Cape CanaveralAttractions & Museums - Cocoa BeachMuseum Tickets & Passes - Cocoa BeachCategory
Orlando Museum of Art Tours & TicketsTIAA Bank Field Tours & TicketsDisney's Hollywood Studios® Tours & TicketsDr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds Orlando Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Orlando Tours & TicketsInternational Drive Tours & TicketsDisney's Animal Kingdom® Tours & TicketsEllie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park Tours & TicketsHoly Land Experience Tours & TicketsThe Wheel at Icon Park Tours & TicketsFun Spot America Theme Parks Tours & TicketsThe LEGO® Store Disney Springs Tours & TicketsRipley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando Tours & TicketsDisney Springs™ Tours & TicketsWizarding World of Harry Potter Tours & TicketsAmway Center Tours & TicketsWinter Park Tours & TicketsI-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart Racing Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Orlando Tours & Tickets