- Guided walking tour of Harry Potter filming locations in Oxford
- Family-friendly and ideal for fans of Harry Potter
- Learn about literary legends that attended Oxford University
Departure & Return
Meet your guide wearing red lanyard and/or Hogwarts gown OUTSIDE the currently empty shop at 15 Broad Street, OX1 3AS. This is located next to the Oxfam shop, 17 Broad street.
Tour ends nearby on same street as we start tour on.
What To Expect
As you stroll towards the historic Oxford University, your guide regales you with tales of literary legends including C.S. Lewis, J.R.R Tolkien, and Lewis Carroll. Discover insider gossip about the stars of Harry Potter and find out why J. K. Rowling chose to set the films in Oxford.
Your tour concludes at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please arrive 5 minutes early for your tour at our meeting point.
- REFUNDS given with at least 24 hours notice before tour starts
- NOTICE: Nov 12th and 13th, Divinity school is closed but you can instead visit New college film site for additional £10 charge
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visit Oxford Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Well worth the expense rather than trying to do yourself." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews