- Learn about the geological history of the canyon
- Choose from several timeslots to suit your schedule
- Guests are required to be accompanied by a guide
- Hear about Navajo culture and modern-day issues
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Customers must be on site 1 hour(at least 45 minutes) in advance to exchange tickets, if late, there will be no refunds.
- Customers are not allowed to bring selfie-sticks, GOPRO Cameras, Drones，or other professional camera accessories.
- Customers are not allowed to bring any bags or tripods
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED! SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE ENFORCED.
- All times on this tour page and confirmations are in ARIZONA TIME (Summer time: Same time as Pacific Time; Winter time Same time as Mountain Time. - No Daylight Saving Time - Not Utah Time - Not Navajo Nation Time). Because the Utah State Line is less than 7 miles away, cell phone towers from Utah (and the surrounding Navajo Nation) often will be the wrong time! Do yourself a favor and do like the locals do: Manually set your cell phone to PHOENIX, AZ time.
- The ticket CANNOT be changed or canceled or refunded after confirmation. Refunds will not be issued for “no-shows” and being late. Regretfully, illness, fear of COVID, forgotten reservations, misjudging travel times, traffic, and other emergencies do not affect this strict policy. We're sorry!
- The baby also need to book a seat and pay the same price as adult. Please bring your own car seat if a baby would join the tour.
- Check in at in at Hwy 98, Indian Route 222, Page, AZ 86040
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY TakeYourTrip
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience