Explore our promoted experiences
- Ride an ATV through the rugged landscape of Aruba's North Coast
- See the Baby Bridge, the Bushibara Gold Mine Ruins and visit Arikok National Park
- Stop at the Natural Pool to cool off with a swim
- Learn about Aruban history and culture from your local adventure guides
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must have a valid driver's license and be at least 18 years old to drive an ATV
- Minimum age 9 years (for passengers)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A $300 Deposit Cash or CC is required prior to tour departure
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Action Tours Aruba N.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms