3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get an insider's perspective on Aruba with this small-group tour of the island. With no more than six passengers in your air-conditioned minivan, you're guaranteed personal attention from your guide. Get picked up at your hotel or cruise ship, then head out on your half-day tour that includes an aloe vera factory, the unusual Casibari Rock Formation, Natural Bridge Ruins, Arawak Indian Drawings, the Alto Vista Chapel, and California Lighthouse.
- Small-group island tour by minivan is ideal for families or couples
- No more than six passengers means personalized attention from your guide
- Get picked up from and dropped off at your hotel or cruise ship
- See the key sights, learning island history and culture along the way
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Private tour up to 5 people extra person is $25.00
Transport by private vehicle
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Extra person on tour is $25.00
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time 08.30 to 08.45 am
- port of Aruba
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child seat on request with a charge
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wix Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Essential Tour of Aruba?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Essential Tour of Aruba?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Essential Tour of Aruba?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Essential Tour of Aruba?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Essential Tour of Aruba
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOranjestadPalm - Eagle BeachShore Excursions - OranjestadBus Tours - OranjestadPorts of Call Tours - OranjestadHistorical Tours - OranjestadHalf-day Tours - OranjestadShore Excursions - WillemstadBus Tours - WillemstadPorts of Call Tours - WillemstadHistorical Tours - WillemstadHalf-day Tours - WillemstadShore Excursions - KralendijkBus Tours - KralendijkPorts of Call Tours - KralendijkHistorical Tours - KralendijkHalf-day Tours - KralendijkCategory