- Champagne region tour from Paris with two tasting sessions
- Tour the famous Reims Cathedral of Notre Dame
- Go on a guided walking tour at the Mumm cellars
- Tour the Cartier cellars, and taste Champagne there
- Round-trip transport is included
Departure & Return
Meeting time 30 minutes prior to the departure, in front of the HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL 18 avenue de Suffren, 75015 Paris - Meeting point 22 Rue Jean Rey with our representative with a Paris City Vision sign, outside the hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Next, see where some of the world’s most famous Champagne comes from with a visit to G.H. Mumm cellars. Taste Mumm’s classic Cordon Rouge and learn how this renowned winemaking house has been producing Champagne using traditional methods for almost 200 years.
After a stop for lunch in Reims (own expense), continue on to the picturesque town of Epernay. Visit the historic cellars of Cartier, which has been producing Champagne since 1858. Tour the extensive, atmospheric caves, and enjoy another tasting above ground.
Sit back and relax on the return drive to Paris, where you’ll be dropped off back at the original departure point in the evening.
Please note: The schedule and cellars visited are subject to change without notice, dependent on the season.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wide choice of restaurants and cafés to have a typical French lunch
- Please note that it is cold in the cellars even in summer, It is recommended to wear warm clothes and comfortable shoes.
- Possibility of purchasing champagne, wine and accessories after the visit
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It takes (2.30 hours approx) on road from Paris to Reims
- Return back in Paris around 7.30pm approx.
- This tour is not suitable for persons with reduced mobility
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The guided visit offers a mix of both technical and general information
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms