- Champagne-tasting cruise in Paris
- Sightseeing cruise on the River Seine
- Learn from a sommelier on board
- Guided tasting of three exquisite Champagnes
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
MEETING PLACE/TIME: It is important to be at Vedettes de Paris at least 15 MINUTES before departure time: the check-in stops 5 MINUTES before the departure and on a busy day, there will be a line to retrieve your tickets. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND BE ON TIME AS THE BOAT DOES NOT WAIT AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUND IF YOU MISS THE DEPARTURE. - When facing the Eiffel Tower, on your right side you will see a Carroussel -Next to the Carroussel, take the strairs down. - Present yourself at Les Vedettes de Paris ticket office indicated by big flags (Blue / White and Red) - Once at the counter, just give your name and say you're signed up for the Champagne Cruise (if your French is no good, they do speak English or you can also just hand them this voucher (or show it on your phone) ;-)) - In exchange for your voucher, they will give you your ticket to get onboard. - The private room where the Champagne Cruise takes place is at the front of the boat. Your sommelier will be waiting for you there. Have a great time!!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Make your way to a private room at the front of the boat and meet your sommelier, then pass the time learning about distinguished French wineries and styles through tasting three Champagnes—a Brut, Demi-sec, and Rosé.
Ask questions of your sommelier and snap photos of Paris’ great riverside landmarks like the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre, and the Grand Palais as you float down the historic Seine.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY O Chateau
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.