- Guided tour of Eiffel Tower's first and second tiers
- Entrance fees and summit access included
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Upgrade to include a Seine River cruise
Departure & Return
The Carrousel de la Tour Eiffel is located at the foot of the tower. Directions: 7th district - Eiffel Tower - Closest Metros Ecole Militaire on Line 8 or Trocadéro on Line 6 or RER Champ de Mars-Tour Eiffel Please be present in front of the "Carousel of the Eiffel Tower" (Prom. Quai Branly, 75007 Paris, France), 15 minutes before departure time in order to avoid any delays.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- This activity operates in all weather and takes place outdoors, so please dress appropriately
- Knives, sharp objects, and glass bottles are not permitted inside the Eiffel Tower
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, physically not fit to climb steps, pregnant women and suffering from vertigo, claustrophobia or heart problems
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Animals & Smoking are not permitted
- Strollers, backpacks and suitcases (cabin luggage size) are allowed inside the Eiffel Tower
- There may be a queue at the dedicated line for visitors with reservation due to security purpose, however this will be much shorter than at the standard entrance
- On the rare occasion that the summit is closed to the general public for maintenance or safety reasons, this will not affect your guided tour, so no refunds or discounts will be given
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- 1-hour Seine River cruise ( After the Eiffel Tour at your own time or 24 hrs in advance the Eiffel tour with prior requests only )
- Seine River cruiser audio Guides (Recorded commentary) with individual earphones on Seine Cruise (in English and French or other languages are subject to the crowed availability)
- Seine River cruiser Ticket information is related only if the Combo Cruise Option is selected and if not selected only the Eiffel tower tour is provided.
- Not recommended for participants suffering from vertigo, claustrophobia or heart problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star Florence
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience