- Discover Paris’ cinematic side on this film-themed tour
- A small-group tour offers a more personal way to explore the city
- Enjoy snacks and a film at a classic Parisian movie theater
- Stroll the Champs-Élysées, and learn about the city’s movie history
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Trocadero Metro Exit, next to Palais de Chaillot.
After this walk, we'll go for a drink at the cinema, located just a few steps away from Arc de Triomphe. You'll be able to enjoy a screening at the only place in Paris regularly playing recent French films with English subs!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lost in Frenchlation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.