- Travel in comfort on a day trip from Paris to Bruges by luxury coach
- Guided walking tour of Bruges' UNESCO-recognized medieval center
- Enjoy free time to shop for chocolates or lace, grab lunch, or visit museums
- Relax on a scenic canal cruise (April to October only)
Departure & Return
Metro Station : Cour Saint Emilion - Line 14 (Exit N°1 - 2) Straight Across the Bercy Village, meet our representative with a Pariscityvision sign BUS : N°24 + 111 + 109 Stop Terroirs de France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then sample local specialties and recharge your energy with lunch (own expense). Take advantage of your free time to see Flemish art museums or shops selling handmade lace. Be sure not to miss the delicious Belgian chocolates Bruges is famous for.
Finally, experience the "Little Venice of the North" from the water, cruising along its romantic canals (for summer visits from April to October).
Your tour ends with a coach ride back to Paris.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be sent after booking
- Non-EU citizens are required to carry a valid passport
- Tour duration: 14h ( approx.)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Cruise along the Canals of Bruges (during Summer season)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms