12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
To appreciate the castles in the Loire Valley in just one day, Paris visitors shouldn't miss this hassle-free guided tour, with easy travel included. After morning departure from Paris, you're whisked into the French countryside for your adventure. Stop at three different chateaus, learn about these architectural marvels from your guide, and enjoy ample time to explore the opulent interiors and verdant gardens, with entry fees included.
- Visit the Chenonceau, Chambord, and Cheverny Castles on a tour from Paris
- Enjoy a more personal experience, with only eight fellow tour guests
- Get a great value, with castle and garden admission included in the price
- Travel comfortably by air-conditioned vehicle from Paris' 1st Arrondissement
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance tickets to the castles (Visit at your own pace the 3 castles and their gardens)
Departure & Return
6 Rue de l'Amiral de Coligny, 75001 Paris, France
FRANCE TOURISME / PARIS TOURISM Agency
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY France Tourisme
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Loire Castles Small Group Guided Tour from Paris?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Loire Castles Small Group Guided Tour from Paris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Loire Castles Small Group Guided Tour from Paris?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 9511P31
Compare Similar Experiences
Loire Castles Small Group Guided Tour from Paris
4 hours 30 minutes
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
Château de MalmaisonPierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent FoundationPalais du LuxembourgOdéon-Théatre de l'EuropeChâteau de ChantillyGrandes Écuries de Chantilly6th ArrondissementRiver SeinePont de l'Alma (Alma Bridge)Mémorial de la Shoah (Shoah Memorial)58 Tour Eiffel RestaurantGourmet Chocolate MuseumLes InvalidesPlace de la ConcordeChapelle ExpiatoireMontparnasse Cemetery (Cimetière du Montparnasse)Marché d’AligreWall of Love (Le Mur des Je T'aime)Beauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA)Chatou