2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Thrill-seekers that want a more exciting way to explore Paris shouldn't bother with a typical sightseeing tour, or neighborhood walking tour. Instead, feel the wind in your face as you explore with this private motorcycle sidecar adventure, with a guide to whisk you around Paris. Highlights include riding through several of Paris' most vibrant neighborhoods—including Montmartre, Saint-Germain-des-Prés, and the Latin Quartier—and a custom itinerary, so you can see what you want.
- Tour Paris in a motorcycle sidecar on this private sightseeing excursion
- Pass top sights, like the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, and Moulin Rouge
- Get a truly personal experience with a custom itinerary, and private guide
- Hassle-free pickup is offered, from your central Paris hotel or apartment
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
Use of Helmet
Gloves and Goggles (if necessary)
Departure & Return
73 Pl. de la Concorde, 75008 Paris, France
Drop off anywhere inside Paris
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RETRO TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Vintage Tour On A Sidecar Motorcycle (2 Hours)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Vintage Tour On A Sidecar Motorcycle (2 Hours)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Vintage Tour On A Sidecar Motorcycle (2 Hours)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Vintage Tour On A Sidecar Motorcycle (2 Hours)
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sidecar Tours Motorcycle ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisSidecar Tours - Île-de-FranceMotorcycle Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceSidecar Tours - Marne-la-ValléeMotorcycle Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeSidecar Tours - BloisMotorcycle Tours - BloisWalking Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
Paris Orly Airport (ORY)Basilique du Sacré-CoeurLa DéfenseArchaeological Crypt of Notre DameMusée des Arts et Métiers Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)French National Museum of Natural History (Musee National d'Histoire Naturelle)Paris StoryJeu de Paume3rd ArrondissementPalais de TokyoGrands Boulevards13th ArrondissementMontparnasse Tower (Tour Montparnasse)Left Bank (Rive Gauche)Saint Germain des PrésArab World Institute (Institut du Monde Arabe)Rue Montorgueil2nd ArrondissementButtes-Chaumont Park (Parc des Buttes-Chaumont)