10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Venture into the scenic Loire Valley and discover its magnificent castles on this comprehensive day tour. Save hours researching and planning your trip by having everything organized for you—hotel pickup, drop-off, transfers, and entrance fees. Travel comfortably in a private vehicle and enjoy visiting Chateau de Chambord, and Clos Lucé with its beautiful park and Leonardo’s Garden.
- See multiple Loire Valley highlights in a day, including Clos Lucé
- Explore one of France’s largest castles—Château de Chambord
- Take it easy with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Visit the former home of Leonardo da Vinci and learn about his life
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At 09:00 am we pick up the tourists from their hotel or address in Paris
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Come and Go
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Loire Valley Two Castles in One Day Chambord & Clos Lucé Day Trip from Paris?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Loire Valley Two Castles in One Day Chambord & Clos Lucé Day Trip from Paris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Loire Valley Two Castles in One Day Chambord & Clos Lucé Day Trip from Paris?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Loire Valley Two Castles in One Day Chambord & Clos Lucé Day Trip from Paris?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Loire Valley Two Castles in One Day Chambord & Clos Lucé Day Trip from Paris
10 to 12 hours
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
Palais Royal Lido de ParisCharles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)Rue Montorgueil1st ArrondissementMuseum of Jewish Art and History (Musée d’Art et d’Histoire du Judaïsme)Bois de Vincennes10th ArrondissementParis Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Dalí ParisMontmartre CemeteryButtes-Chaumont Park (Parc des Buttes-Chaumont)Archaeological Crypt of Notre DameAu Lapin AgileFrench National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France)Jeu de PaumeTrocadéroTuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries)Pont des ArtsPierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent Foundation